Love, lieben, kärlek, amour, elska

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

~Helen Keller

At Oktoberfest!

Yup, I was surprised

Slowly coming back over
I said 'yes'
What the heck is going on???
My ring
We look like a cute German couple right?
When one gets engaged at Oktoberfest,
one must celebrate appropriately at Oktoberfest
 It is true!!!! As of 9.28.12 Duane and I got engaged! I am so excited to all of the amazing memories that will be even more meaningful on this trip and the ones still to come. To commemorate such an event, we bought a lock in Munich and had it engraved with our initials and the date we got engaged. Today we went to pont des Arts or the Lovers Bridge to put our lock on the famous monument. We are just enjoying being here and celebrating with our great friends!

Duane putting on our lock



pont des Arts




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen Zurück Nach Zürich

My Second Homeland

The Chronicles of Manessestrasse