Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Factory

I died and went to heaven. Yup, it's true. This blog is being written by yours truly via God's wireless internet connection. Ok, that's a lie, but I did feel like that today.

My day started out by renting a free city bike for the afternoon at Hauptbahnhof. I decided to take the scenic route to the factory, located in a small town on the lake just south of Zurich called Kilchberg, by riding along the lake. A rain/snow storm is headed to the region at the end of the week, so I want to take in as much of the outdoors as I can before I am forced indoors. You can already feel the cold front coming in, because boy was it chilly today! A high of 48*! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My wheels for the day. Look at this bad boy!
Even had a zebra head bell to top it off!

A water park  I found at the lake! Complete with a slide, water slide,
diving board and fresh water swimming pool. I want to come back in the summertime.
Upon arrival in Kilchberg, I was greeted by the unmistakable aroma of chocolate. Heaven. If the factory wasn't on the lake, all I would have to do is follow my nose and it would be easy to find. I looked around the factory and saw all of the human, non-orange Oompa Loompas' making all of the yummy chocolate, but could not go inside. Bummer. I did find their factory store and went a little chocolate crazy!



 



Signing off with a chocolate induced coma. xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen Zurück Nach Zürich

My Second Homeland

Last Day