Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

The past 53 days have been a whirlwind. 

We visited 3 different countries, countless towns/cities, met up with great friends, made new friends, had unbelievable adventures, tasted incredible new foods/drinks and the best thing of all, we got engaged. 

I am sad that this fantastic journey is over, but Duane and I are both ready to be back in our house, I am beyond excited start work again, I am ready to cook food with spice again (Europe missed that memo), we both miss Mexican food like nobody's business and hanging out with our friends and family in the states. 

Yep, its time to go home.


Today I am packing up our things to prepare to leave tomorrow. Packing will be much easier than last time due to more luggage and the fact it is all going to one place.

This week has been a complication of getting ready to leave, stuck inside due to rain, finding a great yoga studio with a vice nice Boston ex-pat, our last German dinner and a visit to the Kunsthaus Museum. It has been a bit slower than usual, to say the least, but I am truly enjoying my last week of freedom and relaxation before work/holiday/wedding planning craziness consumes me back at home.

See you all very soon! xoxoxox

“Today is gone.
Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.”
~Dr. Seuss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen Zurück Nach Zürich

My Second Homeland

The Chronicles of Manessestrasse