Essential and practical vs the big bad airline weight limit… and my back.



I am all packed up! After about 2 days of pondering, thinking, matching, calculating and finding the best geometrical packing pattern to fit as many clothes as humanly possible into my backpack while being restrained by a weight limit, I am done. I swear, packing for trips like this is one of the hardest puzzles. Figuring out what stays, what can be used in multiple clothing categories, and what is just non-essential even though it’s the cutest shirt ever, but you have 5 others in the same color; men just don’t understand! It’s hard! And to answer your question, yes of course I have to bring my 4 inch heels across the Atlantic, even if it means it takes up space and weigh a ton; those are essential and practical…. Anyways, I am done and got everything in for only 37lbs! I might not be so excited when I have to carry that thing around from place to place, but… oh well, I’ll just do it in my 4 inch heels to lighten my load. (and don't worry about the other bags, they are full of gifts and will be ditched quickly.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Catholic Pilgrimage

I think I'll go to Switzerland today...