Zürich!

Sunday, we left our little black forest town to start our next portion of the trip, working (lame). The weather has been a little wild lately. Monday and Tuesday I sat safely inside working from my bay window watching the weather go between sun to snow to rain repeatedly throughout the day. Once everyone came home from their adventures (work or exploring), we had a great homemade dinner and then set out to explore the Google office.


Tuesday was D and I's anniversary. For dinner, the whole crew set out to old town for a celebratory dinner and to introduce mom and John to some delicious Swiss cuisine, raclette.






mmmmmm raclette
2 years!
Thursday I spent a few hours in my favorite cafe, Cafe New Zealand, working while enjoying their amazing and music.


Tomorrow we are off to the south to go explore some Swiss Alps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen Zurück Nach Zürich

My Second Homeland

Grand Palace, Wat Arun and Wat Pho