I have a stowaway in my suitcase

With 20 days to go, new developments have arisen! It has long been planned that our wonderful friends Alexis and Tom will be flying over to Zurich and exploring Oktoberfest with us, and they will be in Paris during the same time. In addition to this fantastic company, new events have occurred, plots have thickened and annoying emails may have been sent a few times to poke and prod nameless individuals. Nevertheless, as of last week my bestie-best friend from SF, Chrissy, and her lovely French boyfriend whom I adore, Maxime, will also be in Paris at the same time! I am so excited to share such a wonderful city and memories with some of my favorite people in the world!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willkommen Zurück Nach Zürich

My Second Homeland

Last Day