With the New Year, Comes New Changes

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind; holiday parties, family, Christmas, New Years, my birthday, and Paso. And we still have a southern California wedding and 2 weeks in Zurich and then a week after we get back from that we are off to Thailand for 2 weeks....wait what was that middle one? Switzerland? Again? Well, I was offered a new job and due to the holidays, and the Thailand trip, they asked me to start in March. Conveniently, Duane already had a work trip planned for early February, so he suggested I come. This is the second time that my job ending and a trip to Europe coincided, and I am really just loving it! There are so many events that have happened since we left, marriages, recent birth of many friends babies, that I can't wait to get back and visit them all.


I really don't know what I did in a past life to be so lucky, but I am grateful for every moment of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Catholic Pilgrimage

I think I'll go to Switzerland today...