Next stop, Panama!

I am sure you are asking your self, "But wait Sarah, haven't you only been back in the country for say a little over 2 months?". Why yes that is correct. One of my best friends, Cat, is doing the Peace Corps down in the jungles of Panama with a Ngabe indigenous tribe in the northern Chiriqui region. So as my quarter century birthday is approaching and happens to be right by New Years, I have decided to celebrate the round drinking on the beach in grass huts, probably surrounded by spiders, snakes and mosquitoes. AND I'M SO EXCITED! I just signed up at a clinic to get all 5 of the required shots (yes 5. that day is going to suck) and a prescription for my malria meds (which hopefully I don't trip out on, Ive heard some horror stories.) All I need to do is buy my tickets! Which will probably happen in the next week or two! Woo!

Comments

  1. But wait Sarah, wasn't your last major trip back in July? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Catholic Pilgrimage

I think I'll go to Switzerland today...